2013 A to Z Reading Challenge
Update 1/1/2014 - I finished. Most were excellent books. I had to break my rule once about no the to get a Q book.
Rules: This challenge will run from January 1, 2013 until December 31, 2013.
You can join anytime.
If you are a blogger, leave the link to your actual post about this challenge.
See this post at babiesbooksandbeyond.com for more details
In 2012, I read both authors and titles A to Z. That was a bit of a challenge. This year I wanted to do a mystery challenge that involves 30 books. I know I will not also be able to finish a two part A to Z, but I do have fun with this type of challenge, so I'm only doing titles in 2013.
Finally, I'm doing the it "lazy way", option B and choosing the books as they come along.
Also, because I like to make my life harder, except for X, the titles cannot start with a or the. (Yes I'm weird.)
Here is my list so far...
B - Bleak House by Charles Dickens
C - Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
D - Dandelion Summer by Lisa Wingate
E - Eyes of Light by Charissa Stasny
F - Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate
G - Get Out of Bed! by Robert N. Munsch
H - How to Stuff a Wild Zucchini by Heather Horrocks
I - Inspector Queen's Own Case by Ellery Queen
I - Inspector Queen's Own Case by Ellery Queen
J - Jacob T. Marley by William R. Bennett
K - Kildee House by Rutherford Montgomery
L - Lucky Change by Susan Law Corpany
M - Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
N - Nine Coaches Waiting by Mary Stewart
O - Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
P - Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
Q - The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
R - Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
S - Speaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley
T - Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table by Ruth Reichl
U - Up the Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman
V - Volcano: The Eruption and Healing of Mt St Helens by Patricia Lauber
W - Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers
X - The Tragedy of X by Ellery Queen
Y - Yolanda's Genius by Carol Fenner
Z - Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston

Thanks for joining again! Good luck. :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks. This always fun!
Delete