Monday, December 16, 2013

And he still says, "I am bored" 4 years later OR Christmas Letter 2009

My name is B. I’m 6 yeres old. I‘m riteng the Christmis letr this yere. – There’s a silent e at the end right?—

C is 8. He relly, relly, relly likes Oreo pudn. He goes crazy for it.  Today I made sum with E. It was relly exasting. I had to ster it for 2 awrs – E was it two hours?—O, 2 minits. That was exasting. C likes playing on kumputrs. Ca duz not like to see me at school. Neether duz E. I think I mite drive them crazy. It is not fun to be the yungest. I hope sumdae I’ll get a miracle and gro big and strong. Til then I’ll try and do evrything rite but sumtimes I mes up.

E is 9. We play all kinds of games. Sumtimes win we play a game, E thinks that it is not fare and I do, but sumtimes I think it is not fare and E duz. But it is not fare. E likes to play at reses at school. Mom says he likes siense and math too, but I don’t no about that. Those things are kinda borine for me. I like reses, free choise and moovees.

M is 11. She is nice sumtimes. Sumtimes she is helpful and I like her here. Sumtimes she teaches me art. She likes to decrate her room and draw girl stuff like flowrs and buttrflys. I don’t like them much. She draws rainbos too. They are prety. Sumtimes she logs me onto the kumputr so I can play games. I have to sit by her on the bus becuze I was being bad at the frunt. It is kinda borine at the back of the bus with M. But I get to lisen to her mp3 playr.

D is 13. He teezes us win we don’t want him to. But sumtimes he is good, not uzualy, and hugs us. He eats like a pig. He needs to go on a diet. But Mom duzn’t think so since he is taler than her and oly ways 123 ponds. We no his wate becuze he resld. I need a lot of food. I only way 51.5 ponds. It is not fare. I need to gro more than him. He is all redy big. Kinda biger than Mom. He is biger than Dad if he stands on the little step stool. So he shuld stop eating so much and giv his food to me.

Mom is not that nice sumtimes. Sumtimes she sends me to bed erly becuze I was being bad. I probly deserv it, but I hate it. She helps me get down toys that I want to play with and sumtimes she can’t becuze she has gone sum where like Walmart or Fred Meyer. She sumtimes lets me fall asleep in her bed, and Dad caryees me upsters. I have a hard time falling asleep in my bed becuze C is smack in the middle of the bed and there isn’t a lot of room for me. Sumtimes I roll around in my bed. C duz not kinda like it.

If you ticle Dad he doesn’t laff. He werks at Suprvalu. It is kinda boring becuze he cumes home at nite and I don’t get to play on his werk laptop. E says they shuld pay him more or let him werk less. Dad has hiking gear. I don’t no eneethng about his gear exsept he has a lot. Dad has about a bilyun hiking poles. Mom thinks that they are an adicshun.


Riting this took to long and I’m bord so Merry Christmes in a happy noow yere!

No comments:

Post a Comment