Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Quotes 2004

The Top Ten Quotes Heard in the
Schafer Home in 2004

10.   “I have lots of talents, and I’m going to get lots more when I get big like you.”
9.  “I think that probably everything you learn as a kid you remember as a grown up.”
8.  “It’s daytime, but the clouds are hiding the blue.”
7.  “A thumb is a kind of finger that is fat.”
6.  “You’re going to miss the next Eat if you don’t come. So Come!”
5.  “You aren’t over the hill Dad. You are just on the Top!”
4.  “Kids aren’t suppose to serve their parents.”
3.  “I don’t need bubble gum. I can blow bubbles like this.” (With spit)
2.  “Parents aren’t suppose to give their kids toys away!”
1.  “Parents are suppose to serve their kids.”

The Schafer Family wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of daytimes of blue not hidden by clouds!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! I love it! If you don't mind, or even if you do, I'm gonna steal your idea and post my oldies--then they'll be saved for posterity when I print out my blog book each year. The picture is darling--look at Marleise's cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't mind. If you could come find the missing years that I know are printed and in a green binder somewhere around here, I would let you steal my letters. Well not really, but seriously WHERE ARE THEY?

    What service do you use to print the blog book.

    ReplyDelete