D was seven. M was four. E was three and C was two at this point. B was six months old. I was tired and brain dead. (Because it wasn't until today that I noticed Egan is wearing a beach shirt for the Christmas card. Awesome planning obviously was involved in this shot.) Tad was around somewhere doing all the stuff I couldn't manage, like taking Christmas card pictures and saving them on the computer for posterity.
I am not completely sure when I actually started writing the letters. It could have been earlier. I am pretty sure that there was at least one before the 2004 letter that I have recovered from the depths of the plethora of hard drives in this messy office where I sit.
If I ever find that letter, I'll post it and any others that have survived. But meanwhile, I thought I'd get the ones that I do have recorded here, for my reading and remembering pleasure. It will be an advent of sorts, leading up to this year's piece of hilarity.
I hope you enjoy them too.

No comments:
Post a Comment